A Clinically Tested Hand Sanitizer
Hydrasafe Hand Sanitizer by Aphex BioCleanse
You don’t want to take any risks when you choose a hand sanitizer. You want a clinically tested hand sanitizer that kills 99.99% of germs. HydrASAFE, by Aphex BioCleanse, has all the features you need. We put our sanitizer through extensive testing to make sure it is effective and safe.
To check out the data from our testing, view the links below.
Why independent lab testing is important
Rigorous testing and quality checks are an essential part of HydrASAFE product production. Our clinically tested hand sanitizer goes through a series of independent lab tests. This independent lab testing is important because it:
- Prevents bias
- Ensures high-quality products
- Maintains exceptional quality throughout production
Checking and rechecking our hand sanitizer means we always provide high-quality products. With this commitment to exceptional quality, you can rely on our sanitizers to help keep you safe.
- IN-VITRO TIME-KILL EVALUATION WITH VARIOUS BACTERIAL SPECIES
- Human Coronavirus, strain 229E (ATCC #VR-740)
- MRSA: Testing DermAphex against the efficacy of commercially available alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- H1N1: Influenza A (H1N1) virus was used to determine antiviral efficacy of disinfection using DermAphex.
- Rhinovirus 39: Antiviral efficacy study on DermAphex hand sanitizer using a protocol comparable to ASTM E 1053-97.
- Clostridium Difficile: The disinfectant efficacy of DermAphex was tested against Clostridium difficile spores (ATCC 9689).
- NDM-1: DermAphex efficacy was tested against the NDM-1 carbapenem antibiotic resistant strain of Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- PRD-1: The disinfectant efficacy of DermAphex was tested against Bacteriophage PRD-1.
- E.coli: The disinfectant efficacy of DermAphex was tested against E.coli
- Skin Test: DermAphex was tested its irritancy potential.